We had a great Thanksgiving in our new home with just our little family. We enjoyed some Turkey of coarse with some stuffing and mashed potatoes, I made some sweet potatoe caserole (with the pecan crumble topping) and some green bean caserole and for desert was pecan tarts for Jason and a pudding cheesecake on oreo crust mmmmm...... I must say the leftover turkey sandwiches really have to be my favorite, so today I had one of those.
I was so excited today to get my Christmas decorations up so that's just what I did. I took Thanksgiving down and turned Christmas music on and decorated. All but the Tree is finished. I know exactly where I want to put it though.
We have had some lazy days spent with our family and so as for tomorrow I have no idea what we have planned.
No comments:
Post a Comment