Ella was so good when I dropped her off at preschool yesterday. She went into her classroom immediately went to the play area where there's a little kitchen and just started playing, I talked with her teacher for a minute then left. She didn't cry or come after me at all. I am so proud of her. Now if I could get Clayton to just go in his class without crying for me I would be so happy. I know some things just take time, I also know that it's really good for him to go to preschool and that he likes it, but it's the departing from mom part that is the hardest.
I almost didn't know what to do yesterday while they were both in school for an hour and a half at the same time. I went to a store and met the woman who owns it who's a wife to a coworker of my husbands and we talked and I went to another store (alone, no whining about not wanting to be there, no worrying about what the kids are touching) it was weird, but nice. Then I picked Clayton up and then picked Ella up, we came home and played and hung out for a while, played outside cause it was still sunny and clear and nice. We then had dinner and played some more, read some stories, read and watched the Book of Mormon stories online then got ready for bed. That's pretty much a typical day for us, but it varies depending on circumstances of coarse.
All I can say is that we're all happy and doing really well. I am so blessed to have my family and know what love is.
No comments:
Post a Comment