I am just going to start fresh as of today, I know I haven't updated this blog since about a year or so ago.
I am loving each day with my children, watching them learn and grow and play, as they develop skills and gain understanding of so much from secular to spiritual. They are the best!
They just had their well check Dr. apt the other day and they are just as healthy as they can be, the funniest thing to me though was that Ella is only 1 in. shorter than Clayton and 3 lbs smaller. They are growing rapidly and their relationship is getting closer and stronger as well. They love to play Hide and seek and today we did the Hokey pokey and just sang and danced, went to the library and hung out.
Clayton has been in preschool now for just over a month and is doing so well, he loves his teacher he loves being there it's just the dropping off he doesn't like, he constantly struggles with separation from me. Once he's in there and participating he's good though.
Ella is being tested for her speech at a little preschool here, they specialize in specific needs and if she qualifies it's free. we are so anxious to have her feeling more confident and up to speed with what other children her age are doing and saying. She's a very bright little girl and is where she is supposed to be with a lot of things it's just her speech I worry about.
Anyway, we are all healthy and happy and doing good.
No comments:
Post a Comment